If you consider any change in your life after marriage as a side-effect then I’m sure, shadi has many side-effects. SKSE is dealing with one of them, change after parenthood. It’s about unacceptable yet inevitable change that parenthood can bring in couple’s life. Woman’s priority changes and man is not able to digest the fact. Man continues to remain irresponsible, preoccupied with his pleasures and woman is unable to believe and accept it!! Single issue told in lengthy way with many unnecessary scenes. Story line is almost one-sided keeping men’s issues in focus. Some preachy dialogues seem weak and ineffective. Except few gags and witty dialogues, movie has nothing more to offer.
All aspects of the movie are average. Farhan and Vidhya are good but below their potentials. Supporting characters are written and performed weakly.
Sidhi baat, no bakvaas:
Unmarried and recently married will not be able to relate the content and may feel bored because of length. Those, who have crossed 10 years of marriage, are likely to enjoy the most as they have ample scope to relate.
- Motherhood always takes over any other aspects of womanhood.
- Parental responsibilities change woman’s life much more than man’s. However, woman never
complains about it as motherhood is a part of her being.
- Woman understands her child better because child is a part of her body and soul.
- It’s better to express your worries to your wife than other man as woman can understand you better🙂
- ‘Family man’ may have darker side underneath white lies😦
Disclaimer : :)
I’m not a paid or commercial movie critic. This share is to help like-minded friends for spending their money and time effectively🙂
If you like to read this blog posts…. Please subscribe it so that you can get email notification of new posts.